Sunday, February 28, 2016

Stuff n Thangs#5

Been busy with work, but I manage to do the March Comics.

Anyway seeing the time I have, I can do two comics a month, maybe three if I'm fast, and the series I want to release are The Rebel and Runaway Girl.

Now the comics for March are......


The Rebel#24
REVENGE OF THE WITCH continues as Tim reunite with his old friend, but maybe he should've just stayed away..........




Runaway Girl#3

Mouse never thought she would meet Pyro and Drago, always thought they didn't exist, But they don't like her that much and will try anything to get rid of her, good luck dudes.........


BONUS:

The Rebel#25

New York becomes a battleground, The Crying Witch has started her final spell, forcing the Rebels to take the fight to her. But the fight will shake David to his very core........


No comments:

Post a Comment