Friday, October 14, 2016

Stuff and Thangs#13

Has anybody heard about these clowns? I heard they have been terrorizing the world. Lucky Batman is there to stop them

Anyway, as I type this now, a clown is staring at me through my window, so I'm just going to do the solicitations for next month, yes I discovered that word.

Hi Bozo!

efdajhjkjdasdfcs;vbgjlk sj,mscg ,roieslk

Well well, whats this a blog post? Might as well type away hahahahahahahaha!

Next month comics seem to be a funny one, as two comics start their own storylines! Which is of course......



The Rebel#31

Ah! A new partner, well that won't stop the rebel from attacking a bunch of aliens, but what he doesn't know is that the aliens have their own, pest problem......Mwahahahahahaha!


Runaway Girl#9

This girl troubles are just beginning, as her family knows about her, and they want her back! But does she want to go back, or doomed to become something, evil? Hahahahahahaha!


No comments:

Post a Comment