Monday, March 13, 2017

Stuff and Thangs#17

I have been so busy that there may be a few delays for comics, but I'm hoping to get the comics done by the end of the month.

Also I'm so excited to see Samurai Jack back in action, as its the one of the inspirations for my comics, hence why Runaway Girl exists


Next month comics may be delayed a bit, but I'm confident I can do them in time.........

The Rebel#35

HANGMANS NOOSE! It is the dawn of David's execution, the rebels began their assault on the prison but can David escape from the noose in time, or is this the end of The Rebel..........


Runaway Girl#13

After falling headfirst into the fountain of youth, Mouse has regressed into a baby, lucky Pyro and Drago are there to take care of her, poor idiots...............

No comments:

Post a Comment