Sunday, September 29, 2013

Blog stuff

In case you haven't notice I made a Facebook page

https://www.facebook.com/pyromancomics

That way people can stop asking for friend request on my Facebook profile, I only accept the people I KNOW, for all I know you could be serial killers, or aliens or even zombies, yes zombies can have Facebook profiles. Anyway now that's out of the way.

I'm currently working on Issue 2013, which could be a yearly thing, then when I edit that on my computer I'll draw up Issue 16 and have that release sometime in November as I plan to release Issue 2013 by Halloween. No Christmas comic as I decided to do the Yearly Issues and the next page of Unknown Soldier will be out soon.

Now for the blog stuff......
........... I got no topics to talk about beside Miley Cyrus, seriously what the hell happen? She used to be a sweet girl but now she's gone full whore, if you're a fan I'm sorry for my opinion but even you can't deny all that twearking or something. Does she really want to lose her Disney image because there are other ways to do it. Star in a adult movie, get involve in waves or even join a protest group, but instead run around the stage in her underwear, which I have no problem btw, and do strange and shocking things. Well that showbiz for you I guess. Still it can't be worse then Lady Gaga, and don't get me started on her.

Well that my blog stuff done and I'll do it again next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment