Saturday, September 21, 2013

Blogging for once

Well apparently I can't sign up for Adsense because this blog is lacking in words and sentences so here I am blogging for once.
Well I'll start with updates, I have been so busy with TAFE work and personal stuff that I don't feel like blogging. Anyway I've completed part 1 of the next issue of The Rebel and about to start part 2, Unknown Soldier will continue as soon as I make another page.

Now I have a new idea for a comic series that has been in me head for months. About a huge storm giving people superpowers and one guy fights them all, I will make that into a comic as soon as I find the time but it will be a complete issue like The Rebel, not Unknown Soldier since that is one page of a issue a week thing. I'll probably do something for Halloween since that is my favourite holiday to do a comic about and no Christmas comics. Although some may be set in Christmas.

Anyway that is all I have to say, I'm hoping I could release the next issue by the end of the month and Unknown Soldier this week so see ya!


No comments:

Post a Comment