Monday, October 14, 2013

Ranting and ideas

Well it's time to blog again, I am seriously running out of ideas of what to blog about. Well good news is that The Walking Dead is back, and looking awesome. Another thing is that I'm starting to watch Supernatural. I'm already on season 5 at the moment and it is awesome.

So I think I tell you where I get my ideas.
Years ago I thought what would happen if an alien invasion took place right now, ships coming from the sky and people serving them. This of course lead me to create The Rebel, although originally David was suppose to wear a suit and have spiky brown hair, I scrape this and gave him the short hair look. I drew inspiration from Starkiller and Desmond Miles from Star Wars and Assassin's Creed and gave him a jacket.d

Because cool heroes wear jackets.

Also The Rebel was suppose to be a working title, I wrote The Rebel just so when I come up with a better title I can just replace that, but I've grown attach to it so the title stayed. Also the freaks (Gluten, Pyro, Drago) was just drawed out of the top of my head, in fact Drago was suppose to have wings and a tail but later I forgot to draw that and thought 'eff it, at least he got short arms, that's the funny bit'

As for the main plot, I thought of a planet over the Earth, but I change it too the aliens have full control of the Earth, the reason why they want the Earth will be explained throughout the comics. The  'Deadly Four' as I call them are 4 super humans created by the Vexodites in some way and the rebels have to defeat them before the Emperor, Psycho Clown was the first one, the second one is The Witch and the third one was introduced sort of in 'Rescue Party', the fourth one is not until the next storyline.
 Now I do plan and end game, with a final storyline and finish The Rebel, maybe I will continue it, don't know until a few years I think, anyway that's basically the plot so you got something to look forward to.

No comments:

Post a Comment