Wednesday, October 30, 2013

Well I was busy

I have been pretty busy, The next issue will come out by the end of November so there's that, Unknown Soldier will continue as soon as I make time, after all this is just a hobby, I don't actually make a living of it. Anyway now to my ramblings.

November is the month for the DOCTOR WHO 50TH! As I am a big fan of the show I am excited and quietly going insane until it shows, I gonna watch it on TV as it's free and think that Doctor Who should celebrate it on TV as it started on TV. Now I continue my insanity, as I began watching some shows and complain alot about it. Don't mention the Brady Bunch movie, which was HORRIBLE AND STUPID! but Evil Dead may be stupid but it at least created a badass character. Funny it reminds me a lot of Dead Space.

Anyways thats the ramblings for this week, enjoy yourselves at whatever country you're reading this from.

No comments:

Post a Comment